Let Us Protect
Call Us Today!
Let Us Help
Is your roof older than 10 years? Are you missing shingles? Big storm come through? Sometimes roof damage isn’t always a bucket on the floor. Damage can be hidden, and be costing you money without you even knowing. We can help, with a no-obligation, free inspection. Give us a call and let us protect your investment!
What it Takes to Earn the GAF Certified™ Contractor Badge
GAF Certified™ status is only offered to about 5% of roofing contractors in North America. Those who have earned this designation have exhibited an uncompromising commitment to the highest standards in sales, service, and installation, and are authorized to offer the GAF Weather Stopper® System Plus Ltd. Warranty. These contractors have pledged to ensure that each customer receives the best choice in roofing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Minimum of $1 million in liability insurance
- Hold licenses and other necessary insurance as required by local, state, or federal law
- Exemplary credit rating verified through Experian
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited Business
- Complete training (Pro Field Guide Test/CARE)
- Yearly training also required
- Annual re-verification that the certified contractor upholds the standards of the certified contractor badge